Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, August 06, 2006

I've created the B.D.C.

So, it's been almost a month since my last post and I've missed writing every day. I need to start writing more often to give people something to read. It has been brought to my attention that there have been some complaints from the B.D.C. (See Whine. Oh, And Blog Point Challenge on The Smug Cloud) I say to the blog princess and the B.D.C. go ahead and dock me points, I dare you. By the way, B.D.C. stands for Blogland Department of Complaints.

On another note, I heard a kind of funny joke this week while listening to Bob Zany on the Bob and Tom show. "Does a pessimist coffee drinker see their cup as half and half empty?" Also, it was a great time last night going to Olive Garden with Kimmy and Cynthia. Thank You again, Cynthia! While out and about last night, I bought my first Sudoku book. I have one for the computer, but this is something I needed in my hand to write on. I didn't buy easy since I find those... well, easy. I went right for the not-so-easy also known as medium.

That's all I have to say for now, and I'm going to try and blog more than once a month. Maybe I'll start out with twice a month. Come on, what did you expect, everyday?

"He's holding a thermal detinator!" C3PO about the bounty hunter Boushh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home