Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Sweet

Congratulations to me! This marks the fiftieth post I've done and it has taken forever. This weekend was nice but busy. I was present at the Salem Library book sale on Saturday with high hopes of finding a great read. Well, I found two The Historian & a Rod Serling biography. The thing that surprised me, as well as making me sad was the lack of science fiction and fantasy.

Now we are watching The Office which is one of my top ten favorite shows. We watched two episodes and they were hilarious. Dwight got locked in the conference room in the first episode and dyed his hair in the next. It's almost bed time so I need to wrap things up, but I'll let you all in on a little secret. I'm going to perform a feat unheard of on my blog. Drum roll please..... I will blog every day this week. (insert applause) "Thank You! Thank You! I'll be here all week." Says I.

"No disintegrations." - Vader to Boba Fett

P.S. -Shame on all of you for not reprimanding me. There were a couple recent posts that I didn't end with a Star Wars quote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home