Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, June 18, 2006

ZZZ...

Sorry, fell asleep for about a month in front of Mr. MACkey. Okay so that was a lame excuse for not blogging. I think I should get negative blog points. I ask forgiveness from the blog princess for referring to her ever precious points. Now on with the program at hand. I have a question for all of you. Do I look under the age of seventeen? I don't think I do, what with the wedding ring, all the facial hair, and the scruff that usually develops by the weekend. Well, the wonderful employee at Suck Town aka Circuit City (I hate that store) carded me for buying an R rated film.

I understand that they probably have some company policy to do that to everyone, but come on, use your judgment. Other stores use their judgment when someone buys an adult beverage.

Cashier - "I need to see your identification please."
Me - (Incase you forgot, I'm a man with a wedding ring and facial hair) "Um okay"

This is how the conversation should have went...

Cashier - "I need to see your identification please."
Me - (While waving my hand in a Jedi fashion.) "You don't need to see my identification."

Is using judgment also going out to pasture with manners? I'm thankful for parents who take responsibility for raising their kids proper. If this would happen more often, maybe manners and judgment wouldn't be out to pasture nearly as much.

2 Comments:

At 1:11 AM EDT, Blogger Adrienne said...

I think common sense is a thing of the past.

 
At 1:48 AM EDT, Blogger Frank said...

Well Kevin, you do look like my 12 year old grandson... hehehehehehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home