Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

My apologies for all mistakes

Kimmy is out at the movies so this will be a raw unedited post. Since she is out it is my job to tape Big Brother, and in the words of Cartman "I can do what I want." I'm not doing much except watching random TV until the baseball all-star game starts. The opening segment to the all-star game is very gay.

Work has been good and I've been learning lots. Now, I'm edumacated past the eighth grade. I don't have much else to share, but I have been keeping my promise to blog every day. I'm off to watch and ponder a quote before I sign off.

"Dantooine. They're on Dantooine." - Leia to Grand Moff Tarkin

1 Comments:

At 10:40 PM EDT, Blogger Sam said...

This is what I keep telling people: You don't have to post anything amazing, just post! I so look forward to what's going on in your life, your job, whatever. Maybe that's called nosey, I call it interested. I like to read what my friends are going through.

Sorry, that sounded a little witchy. Please excuse me, I'm still mad about not being able to post on a regular basis. You guys have no idea how frustrating this situation is. My apologies. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home