Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Fire up the grill

Tonight I have mastered another meat on the grill. My friends, the best salmon ever made came off our grill this evening. I don't like to brag, but according to the company present I made an awesome dinner. It all started with a blend of 4 spices then came a wonderful butter sauce to coat, cook and marinade the salmon. I apologize for making any of you hungry, but I just had to say something about my grilling.

Also, something funny has happened a couple times at work this week. On a couple of occasions the guy in the office across the hall from mine has use the page function on our phones thusly.

"Clean up on aisle 5, That's clean up on aisle 5"
or today's
"Clean up at the tampon display. Clean up at the tampon display."

Which is pretty funny when the work day is suddenly interrupted with one of these phrases. There are others, but I might share those later. Off to bed now. I'm pretty sleepy.

"Do you want to buy some death sticks" - Elan Sleazebaggano to Obi-Wan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home