Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, September 10, 2006

I've been tagged as well.

1. What are you reading now? Fear Nothing by Dean Koontz
2. What's the best book you've read this year? My Cousin Rachel by Daphne Du Maurier
3. What's your favorite work of historical fiction? Have not read any lately.
4. Pick a random book from your shelves and write down its first sentence. Does it make you want to read more?

"It was morning in Gyndine's capital city, though that fact was scarcely evident to anyone on the surface." - Jedi Eclipse

Yes, it makes me want to read it!


5. Have you ever read a book and wished that you'd written it? What was it? Not really
6. What book on your shelves do you wish you'd never bought? I don't think I have any!
7. Have you ever bought someone a book for BAFAB? Nope
8. What book do you really wish someone would buy you for BAFAB? I can't think of one I really want right now.

9. Go to book-blog.com and leave a comment mentioning your post. Remember to include your permalink in the comment.


10. Tag three people.
Adrienne Mike Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home