Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, September 10, 2006

I'm trying to remember something

There is something I'm supposed to do, but I can't remember. I know it's been awhile since I've done it though. Oh well, I guess I'll just continue with this post, and if any of you can think of what I was supposed to do can you please tell me?

I'm really not sure what to post about, so I apologize for the randomness that may result. We went to the street fair Thursday evening and then again on Friday night. It is always fun to see people you haven't seen in awhile and some that you see semi-regularly. We also got to hold a beautiful, brand spanking new Colt before heading to the fair on Friday. What a sexy gun.

This week on Tuesday, September 12 marks the day of something that has never happened before. What could that be you may ask? Well, I will be kind enough to tell you all that Star Wars comes out on DVD for the first time. "Whoa, wait a minute they are already on DVD." you may all be saying. Even though that may be true, it is only true for the special edition ones. Tuesday marks the day that the theatrical version of the original trilogy (1977, 1980, 1983) appears in stores around the country, and quite possibly the world.

I think sometime I'm going to try and have an all day Star Wars fest. That's right, episodes 1 through 6, and that adds up to Fun or Twelve hours of the Star Wars universe which ever way you want to look at it.

"Yes I bet you have." - Han to Greedo just before shooting (first I might add)

1 Comments:

At 10:23 AM EDT, Blogger kimw said...

My nephew, James, has been reminding me for two weeks that Lego Star Wars II is coming out Tuesday, Sept. 12. It's shaping up to be quite a Star Wars day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home