Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Moving on

Life has not brought much excitement my way, which could be a good thing. There are some exciting things happening for my parents though. As some of you know they are moving from the house that they have lived in for like twenty four years. This is the house I grew up in so it will be weird to see them in a new home, but I'm happy for them as their new house suits their needs perfectly.

I also would like to thank my wife for the great work that she does on my blog. Not only does she create excellent templates for me, but she is also my editor. So, thank you for making my finished product better than the first time I write it. Well, I'm off to bed to hopefully finish My Cousin Rachel

"That's a name I haven't heard for a long time... a long time." - Ben Kenobi

1 Comments:

At 4:20 PM EST, Blogger Adrienne said...

What a sweet post. I think parents make the house the home...even once we are all grown.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home