Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, November 07, 2005

Has anyone noticed a pattern yet?

I have some time to post, but excitement here you will not find. (sorry Yoda just took over my keyboard) Well, last night I had my "OH CRAP!" moment while watching Veronica Mars . For those of you that don't know the story behind this wonderful moment here is your opportunity to get into the circle.

One night a few weeks back I kissed my wife before drifting off to sleep. I had been asleep for awhile, but the whole time thing is lost on a sleeping body. "OH CRAP!" was all I heard and in my startled state of mind I was like "Huh? What's going on?" my wife just looked at me and said "What?" Now with completing the show, the phrase was well placed and could be substituted with many other colorful phrases.

I need to stop now or I'm going to miss all of the Monday shows we like. By the way had a great time on Saturday ya'll.

"When 900 years you reach, look as good you will not." - Yoda

2 Comments:

At 8:17 AM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We had a wonderful time at your house on Saturday. I know it is said too often and is almost cliche-ish, but we don't get to hang out enough. Our lives are busy and our schedules are tight, so it means so much to Laura and me to get to see people that are "good people!" Life really does fly by, so the time we spend with friends makes good lasting memories. Saturday was one of those times. Until that next time...
-Sam

 
At 9:38 AM EST, Blogger kimw said...

I had a great time Saturday, too. As my sister so eloquently pointed out when I told her who attended the pizza party "You were the only single person again!?" Hanging out with all of you doesn't make me feel "single", it makes me feel like I'm a part of something really great, and that's one of the best things in life. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home