Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Prepare the fatted calf

The prodigal son has returned!

Although I've been away for awhile my time nor money was squandered. For the past week or so my time with God has been filled with reassurance. There are requests that I have brought before him numerous times.

Just recently I've felt that he has finally answered my prayers. He has not answered yes or no, but with a be patient. Past experience has taught me that when you follow his answer to any request the results are better than originally wanted.

"This will be a day long remembered. It has seen the end of Kenobi and will soon see the end of the Rebellion." - Darth Vader

3 Comments:

At 8:47 AM EDT, Blogger kimw said...

It's so nice to have you back – welcome!

Sometimes it's hard to wait on the Lord's timing, but when we do wait, and look to Him for patience to do it, we will ultimately receive His bounty and watch out! You can rest assured that it will be something AMAZING.

Two more days!

 
At 10:26 PM EDT, Blogger Frank said...

God's peace and blessings to you, Kevin. God's best is THE BEST! Love you

 
At 8:11 PM EDT, Blogger Mike said...

Nice title brother-in-law. Everything will be kosher. Just do the best you can , that is all that can be asked of you. Your peace is justified. LOVE YA SHOOG!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home