Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Oh Happy Day

Today starts the college football season. GO BUCKEYES!

The day started with a call from my mom this morning. She called to let us know that my dad would be home this afternoon instead of Monday. For those of you that don't know, my dad was in South Korea for the week on a business trip. Going to South Korea must have been exciting, and I look forward to hearing about it when the jet lag lets go of him. I think it would be hard to get back to a northeast Ohio sleep schedule, since he will be repeating a day. Yep, that's right he crossed the international dateline on this trip, which would have to screw up the bodily system.

Another thing that I thought was really neat was the restaurants my dad got to eat at. The first one my mom told me about was a traditional sit on the floor with a midget legged table and coal cook center. The Korean's must have felt bad for my dad so the next restaurant he got to eat at had chairs, Hooray dad!, but the tables were still vertically challenged. Once seated in a chair my dad noticed holes in the floor for his legs to go into. I bet he's glad to come back to normal sized tables and non spicy food.

WELCOME HOME DAD!

"You've never heard of the Millennium Falcon? It's the ship that made the Kessel run in less than twelve parsecs." Han Solo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home