Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Where do I belong?

I've felt out of place at work for sometime now. It wasn't my choice to leave a job I had held for four years, it was the lack of work that decided that for me. Due to those darn unemployment laws I had to take what was offered to me.

Don't get me wrong I like what I do just not in this particular field. Without bragging to much I'd like to tell ya'll that I'm quite a skilled AutoCAD drafter. I can function at my present job due to my AutoCAD knowledge, but that's what I've done for four years...function.

I'm done whining now, I just felt really out of place at work today, and I hope God lets me know what part of the drafting field I should be in.

"If there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the planet that it's farthest from." - Luke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home