Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, August 08, 2005

Taking My First Step Into A Larger World

Feels kind of strange sitting down to type a blog that doesn't involve TWC site. (WTC to some) I really don't have much to say other than I'm getting sleepy, and should probably go to bed. I'll more than likley read a few chapters in The Taking before drifting off to sleep. Here is one more statement to leave you all with.

"The Force Will Be With You...Always" -Ben Kenobi

P.S. My geek flag will fly in many more blogs.

3 Comments:

At 11:49 AM EDT, Blogger Kimmy said...

I am glad you are blogging now, cause all the cool kids are doing it:-)

You didn't read any chapters in The Taking last night, you drifted off to sleep after fighting the marshmallow peeps!

 
At 5:46 PM EDT, Blogger Kevin said...

So you caught me playing marshmallow peeps

 
At 7:30 PM EDT, Blogger Eliza Osborn said...

KEVIN HAS A BLOGGGGG!!!!!

Wait, Kevin probably already knew that...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home