Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Foreign Objects

Before the stroll down to the Columbiana Street Fair, we had our usual nice visit with my parents. What made this visit a little different were the objects my dad brought back from Korea. For starters my father spent 44,000 dollars at a Korean shop on pens, mugs and chopsticks. Okay, he actually didn't spend dollars he spent wons, and one dollar is equal 1,000 won.

The pen set we received writes beautifully, even though I know it will not help the appearance of my writing. It's funny that one pen looks like it has Firefly cursing written on it, and the other has the famous people from Mahjong sets.

Well, I'm off to do what ever this day may bring.

"Evacuate? In our moment of triumph? I think you overestimate their chances!" - Tarkin

1 Comments:

At 4:01 PM EDT, Blogger Eliza Osborn said...

Can't wait to see the goods. Sounds like he had a great trip!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home