Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I think I've figured out a name for my Mac.

Last night as I was laying in bed talking to Kimmy something popped into my head. As you can tell from my title it is the name for my Mac. So, without further delay I present to you all, the object that all my posts are typed on, Mr. Mackey! Please make him feel welcome.

As pointed out by my brother-in-law, I've somehow become a blog wench. I figured that if he's going to start calling me a wench I'd better post before I get 40 lashes from other blog participants. I know it has been awhile, but I haven't had much to say. I am in the planning stages of a huge Star Wars post to display a fraction of my geekness.

This is my 28th post and I know that's not as good as my wife's 100th, but I think I'm doing pretty good for an overtime working man. There is not too much more that I'd like to say except that I love Gamestop. As said by Kimmy we went to said store last night and purchased Dodgeball , Transporter and Bridget Jones's Diary .

Okay, I'm off now to finish watching Wheel Of Fortune and wait in anticipation for Lost .

"Flying through hyperspace ain't like dusting crops boy." - Han Solo

4 Comments:

At 9:50 PM EDT, Blogger Eliza Osborn said...

PCs are bad, mmkay?
I want to see The Transporter again and Dodgeball for the very first time...
Did you know that Joe's playing dodgeball in gym? Cracks me up.

 
At 11:31 PM EDT, Blogger Elizabeth said...

I am quickly growing to despise my PC. I so should have got a Mac.

And I'm so glad you have a name now Mr. Mackey.

 
At 11:47 PM EDT, Blogger Kimmy said...

Umm...this is a great time for an "I told you so" isn't it?
Sorry, I had to:-)

 
At 9:15 PM EDT, Blogger Mike said...

Mr. MACKEY . Very original Shoog . I love you .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home