Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Certified

I don't really have much to say at this point, but I just wanted to let you all know that those grueling 8 hours tests I've taken for work.... I've passed level one. Boy is it just me or does that sound like I was playing a video game, passed level one.

Anyway I have an official card and everything. I feel like Ralphie from A Christmas Story. You know the part of the story where he becomes a member of the little orphan Annie secret decoder ring club, except this isn't a crummy commercial.

By the way in case anybody was wondering Band Number 3 will be on the way soon.

Later days.

P.S. "You used up all the glue on purpose!"

2 Comments:

At 10:38 AM EDT, Blogger Sweet Peripety said...

Congrats on that, Kevin!!!

 
At 8:51 AM EDT, Blogger Sam said...

Way to go, man.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home